Thursday, August 6, 2015

CURRENTLY: August 2015


CURRENTLY - AUGUST 2015
What are YOU currently up to???
I am...
Loving:  the sea; the ocean waters of the Pacific are especially warm this year - it is like swimming in a pool!




Decorating:  both my teenage son's bedroom and our small bathroom.  Both rooms will be ready for reveals fairly soon.




Reading:  Choosing the Simply Luxurious Life - A Modern Woman's Guide by Shannon Ables.  It's a great read, overall.




Listening:  to the New York Philharmonic at the Santa Barbara Bowl.  I went to the concert on Monday night with my family and many of my neighbors.  A big "thank you" to my neighbor, Margaret, who gave us the tickets.  It was FABULOUS - and I've been in a classical music mood ever since.



Sorry for the blurry iPhone picture!  :(



Wanting:  the humidity to go AWAY.  It is difficult to paint and the moisture in the air is NOT good on my hair.  UGH!


Needing:  to plan my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday AND my annual "Back to School" dinner.




So what are you "CURRENTLY" loving, decorating, reading, listening to, wanting, & needing?
Post in my comments and on your blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment