Monday, April 27, 2015

Laundry Area Makeover - Detergent Dispenser

In home design,
one way we can make our spaces special
is by making ordinary things
extraordinary!


Recently, I shared the "Before" photos of
the laundry area in my garage.


Since January, I have been working on
the laundry area to make it more of a
"laundry room".
I have been sprucing up the parts that have required repairs.
In addition, I have been adding special touches.


Take this ordinary (and very large & heavy)
bottle of laundry detergent.
It's fine, but it isn't exactly "pretty".


It looks a little better against the newly painted wall
(Benjamin Moore "Ocean Air"),
& next to a pretty piece of faux coral on one of the newly installed shelves.  But, it could be better...
AND now it is!


 Now, my liquid laundry detergent is in
an extraordinary Shannon Crystal dispenser. 
It looks beautiful on the shelf,
especially when the sunlight shines through
window and reflects off the crystal.

(Not only does it look pretty, it is also easier to
pour the detergent from the nozel
than it was to lift that huge, heavy plastic bottle.)


Follow me on Bloglovin' or Google+
and come back to read more about
my laundry area makeover
AND
see the final reveal!

Au Revoir,

No comments:

Post a Comment