Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Four Fabulous February Finds

Monthly Beauty Product Finds - February



On the first Wednesday of each month,
I will blog about a few beauty products
that I have used during the previous month.

In January, I had gift cards from Christmas and my birthday
which let me splurge on 
makeup and other beauty products.

This month, I picked a few of my favorite
new items to share with you:

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

Years ago, I was completely devoted to MAC lipstick.
For some unknown reason,
I began to use other brands.
 I've tried Bobbi Brown, Bare Minerals, Lancome, Clinique,
and a variety of other lipsticks and lipglosses.
For me, MAC is the best.
The quality is top-notch - and it has great staying power.

In January, I purchased two MAC lipsticks.
One was a bright red (for special occasions)
and the other was Viva Glam V.

Some believe Viva Glam V is the "universal lipcolor".
I definitely think Viva Glam V is a perfect neutral shade
that works well with most skin tones.
I adore how it complements my coloring!
In addition, all the proceeds from the sale
of Viva Glam V provides assitance
for those with HIV/AIDS.
I love using MAC lipstick again!


Lancome CILS Booster XL Eyelash Primer

In the Bloomingdale's Beauty Department,
I purchased the
Lancome "Holiday Beauty Chic Neutrals Collection".
The make-up bag was filled with a variety of excellent
Lancome Paris products.
My absolute favorite is
the CILS Booster XL Eyelash Primer.

I have short, blonde eyelashes -
so mascara is an essential beauty product for me.
I use the CILS Booster XL after curling my lashes
to prep them for my mascara.
It makes my lashes appear longer and thicker.
The CILS Booster XL also helps my lashes hold the curl.
FANTASTIC!


Lancome Tresor Eau de Toilette

When I met my husband, in 1994, 
Tresor was my signature scent.
I had worn it for a few years before -
and I wore it for many years after.

It's been almost a decade since I've worn Tresor.
In January, I bought a bottle.
What can I say?
My husband loves it... and so do I.


Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream

In December, I ran out of my usual daycream.
I ran by Target and picked up this cream
from the Boots No7 line.

I used this daycream throughout the month of January
and I am very pleased with the results.
The cream is lightweight and it doesn't clog my pores.
It isn't greasy and I like its soft scent.
It's a great daycream for the price.

Do you have any special beauty products
that you've have recently started using?

Au Revoir,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment