Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Flowers #11

I hope each of you had a very
Happy Thanksgiving!
I have returned from my family trip to
Balboa Island.
It may have been one of my favorite trips
to the Island, EVER.


It was so nice to spend our vacation time
with family and very close friends.

Bestie D and Bestie M were able to
come down to the house.
From there, we went out on the town
(in Newport Beach)
and did quite a bit of shopping.

 (Bestie M, Me, and Bestie D - can you believe we've been friends since 6th grade!!!)


 These flowers are from a marvelous store
called Roger's Gardens.
I will have an entire post on my trip to that store tomorrow.


The store was filled with pretty items for Thanksgiving,
including quite a few floral centerpieces.

There were other lovely flowers there, as well.
I fell in love with this blush hydrangea.


Roger's Gardens was also ready for Christmas.
I'll show you some of their show-stopping displays
in tomorrow's post.

The designers at Roger's are so creative!
They had pretty wreaths made out of
herbs, succulents, and other creative materials.




Come back tomorrow for some more information and
photos from our Roger's Gardens excursion.

Until then...
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment